Customer update: COVID-19
As we all experience challenging circumstances surrounding the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to share with our customers how we’re supporting the social distancing recommendations:
- Governor Inslee and the COVID-19 response team has deemed our business and services essential and we have received an exemption effective 03/30/2020.
- We will continue to be available via phone or chat through Facebook. You may reach out to us with any questions or concerns during this time. We will be working from home to coordinate appointments and to chat online.
- We will be offering extended hours, but will be spacing our appointments out to reduce the number of clients in the office at one time and to give us the opportunity to wipe down common surfaces. If you arrive and there are guests in the front waiting room please follow the hallway all the way to the back of the office where you will find a second waiting area on your right. If both rooms contain guests, please wait outside in the foyer until you are called.
- We ask that you do not enter the building more than five minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time. This will help make sure we do not have multiple people in the office at once.
- While we traditionally encourage our expectant moms to bring family and friends, we request that only household members join you during your visit with us. We will continue to offer Sonostream for your convenience and for family members who are discouraged from attending, until the social distancing recommendations are lifted.
- We have agreed collectively to reduce our exposure to public places and to refrain from non-essential travel for the time being.
- We understand the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s guidelines and are practicing prevention techniques.
As we monitor the spread of the virus and the guidelines that will help to keep us all safe, we will continue to keep you informed. We understand what a special time this is for our expecting families and we will do everything we can to keep our doors open so that we may continue to offer our services to families.